Learn and improve your skills safely
- Group of maximum 4 persons
- 2 persons per kite
- Certificate of IKO level
- Rescue boats
- School fully legal and affiliated to the IKO
- All instructors are highly experienced and certified by the IKO
- Course in english, french, spanish, italian, portuguese
- Last generation of kitesurfing equipment, easy to use and very safe
4 h course:
After a brief introduction about theory and safety, let's get started. You will learn on how to set-up the kite and you will do your first flight with the kite.
Let's get started in the water. After your first course on the beach, it's time to go to the water. You will learn how to body drag and how to water relaunch your kite (after a drop into the
You want to be able to practise by your own after the course ? After the body drag, it's time to learn on how to generate power to be able to water start and ride your first meters.
Price: 23€ per hour/person,
if >12h: 20€ per hour/person