In which consists an IKO ITC ?
This IKO Instructor Training Course (ITC) is an intensive training with the objective to traing Kitesurfer Instructor.
The certification of the instructor candidate is depending of individual results and skills.
After the course, you will be certified IKO instructor nivel 1 and you will be able to work in most of the countries in the worl or open your own school.
The ITC is lasting 5 days, normally 9h30 - 7h00 pm and is organized in our school Bull in Tarifa.
Who can attend the Instructors Training Course (ITC) ?
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Have a valid MFA certificate (or do the course during the training).
- Be a kite surfer with a level equivalent to level 4. A riding test is done during the training.
Check the details of IKO level 4 kiteboarder:
- Be a certified IKO assistant (you can do it with us just before the ITC)
What does the ITC fee includes ?
- IKO Instructor Manual
- NEW: One year's Professional and Recreational Liability insurance
- 1 year of IKO membership
- 1 year's teaching license including 10 student certification credits
- Access to global job offers
- Full access to eLearning in multi-languages for Pro manuals, Kiteboarder eBooks, Teaching videos and eCourses
- Personal IKO homepage.
- IKO ID number and login as a member of IKO
(Assistant Training Course: 5 days)
(Medical First Aid:
ITC - IEC
(Instructors Training Course: 5 days)
|Price: 500€||Price: 100€||
620€ for IEC
What is a Medical First Aid Course (MFA) ?
The Medical First Aid Course (MFA) is one of the requirements for Instructor Training Course (ITC). If you have already a MFA certificate of less than 2 years, you will have to bring it for the Instructor Training Course (ITC). Any IKO instructors, already certified, can take this course to upgrade his MFA certificate (valid 2 years and mandatory to keep the IKO certification). The MFA course is 6 hours long, normally from 9h30 am to 15h30 pm, and it is organized in our BULL Tarifa kite School.
What does the MFA fee includes ?
- MFA certificate valid for 2 years